CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's a boy!!!!

We adopted a SOLDIER.. I know I fooled some of you on that one.

After sending letters through varies caveats, such as Cracker Barrel, car shows etc. I found out you can adopt your own soldier(s) and make a difference directly.

I will be sending letters, food, games, dvd, toiletries and a whole host of things if anyone wants to help out great. You can email me and I will tell you how to donate or just send the stuff to me and I will send for you.

I am also donating my photography services to any families of soldiers that are currently serving over sea's (that are in my area of Treasure Coast Florida). It would be my honor to take family portraits for free, So email me if interested!

Remember, FREEDOM ISN'T Free, you must thank a soldier for that!

0 comments: